Do I need a visa?

da | Ago 13, 2018 | F.A.Q.

WWOOFing is a volunteer activity and cannot be used as a reason to obtain a working visa. You can carry out WWOOFing activities if you are already in Italy with a regular visa (for tourism, study, etc.). Depending on the country of origin, there may be different ways of obtaining an entry visa for countries of the European Union. When planning your trip check if you need to have a visa to enter Italy. It is generally possible to stay in EU countries for tourism reasons for up to 90 days. For a longer stay you need to inform yourself of the requirements. For visa information check …

0 commenti

Altre notizie da WWOOF Italia